If there's one thing that the makers of FFVII were good at, it was keeping the players constantly thinking and theorizing about the various "unsolved mysteries" of the game. This tradition continued with the pre-release marketing of Advent Children; as new information, screenshots, and trailers come out, so too were new questions raised...
Here are a number of theories and ideas that came from the FFVII Citadel community during the early days of AC, based on materials from the first announcement about the film up until the fall of 2004, when the Citadel stopped accepting further spoilers. In the interest of preservation, the content of these pages have been left in their original state; however, publication dates have been added (wherever needed) as a frame of reference.
- The Advent Children Logo - October 2004
- Geostigma - September 2004
- The Wheelchair Person - compiled Sept. 2004 - Oct. 2004
- Aeris' Appearance - compiled Sept. 2004
- The Pink Ribbons - compiled Sept. 2004 - Aug. 2005
- Unconfirmed Characters - compiled Sept. 2004 - Oct. 2004