Advent Children Screenshot Editing Competition
April 15, 2006
UPDATE (05/04/06) - The winning entries, along with some honorable mentions, are now posted! Thanks to everyone who entered!
UPDATE (05/01/06) - The competition is now CLOSED to new entries. We will be selecting and announcing the winners shortly—stay tuned!
The FFVII Citadel is holding its second Advent Children-themed competition, with AC DVDs as the prizes! And all you have to do is creatively (and humorously!) edit this picture using Photoshop, ImageReady, or any other image editing program (click on the image to download the full-sized version):
You can do anything you like to this image—add captions, elements, etc.; however, please keep it clean (no swearing or other objectionable content).
The creators of the three best entries will each win a copy of the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
DVD in their choice of US (Region 1) or UK (Region 2) formats (sorry, no UMD disks).
- As stated above, the image posted above must be used as the source, and any and all edits to said image must be kept clean.
- The only file formats we'll accept are .jpg/jpeg, .gif, and .png.
- All entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and must include the subject "Advent Children Competition". When sending your entry, please include your pen name, a personal link (if available), and which type of DVD you prefer (US version or UK version). Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The deadline for all entries is midnight (GMT), April 30th, 2006.
- Staff members of the FFVII Citadel, the Citadel Forums, and the Citadel deviantART club, as well as webmasters of affiliated sites, may not enter the competition.
- Only the original artist of a work should send in an entry. Any entry which is found to be stolen, copied, or otherwise plagarized from another artist/source will be immediately disqualified.
- Any entry which doesn't meet these rules will be thrown out without notice.
At the end of the competition, the winners (and possibly some honorable mentions) will be posted on a special page at the Citadel. Also, if you have any questions about the competition, please contact me at the address above.